22 Affirmations for when things go wrong, you need to drop everything, and hit a reset on your day.
22 Affirmations for when things go wrong, you need drop everything, and hit a reset on your day:
Breathe in the good, breathe out the bad. (Repeat x3)
1. I understand that sometimes, bad things happen.
2. This is not a reflection of where I am in life
3. I have not fallen out of favor
4. This is not a sign of things to come
5. This is an isolated incident and an attempt to mess up my day
6. I will not let bad experiences, offenses, or situations steal my joy.
7. Right now, in this moment, I rebuke any negative energy from my heart, mind, and surroundings
8. I am a curator of the world around me
9. I push past any thoughts or feelings of frustration, anger, sadness, or disappointment to focus on the good, the positive, and all my blessings
10. Anything the enemy tries to take from me will be restored by my Heavenly Father 10 fold
11. I am living my best life
12. I use this as an opportunity to have compassion for others who are going through far worse situations
13. I commit to focusing on what I do have as opposed to what I have lost or what I do not have
14. I use this as an opportunity to show myself how resilient I am
15. I understand that there are no stronger forces than love and positive thinking
16. I commit to not letting bad experiences or situations get the best of me
17. I am stronger than I feel I am in this moment
18. My mind is a safe haven. I protect it at all costs.
19. I commit to hitting a reset on my emotions and the energy I put out anytime I feel myself slipping back into feelings of offense, or reliving the moment, or frustrations of what could have been done or said differently
20. I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me, is fighting for me, and is working each and everything out for my good —even the things I cannot see.
21. It is my responsibility to take captive any negative experiences, rebuke them, and move forward in love and light, honoring my role in setting the tone for my day.
22. From this point forward, today will be a good day.
Full reflection from today’s affirmations on the previous post from Sunday. Xoxo -Chels 💋