22 Affirmations for Forgiveness
22 Affirmations for Forgiveness:
Breathe in the good. Breathe out the bad. Take captive any painful or negative thoughts and evict them one by one. Breathe in the good. Breathe out the bad. They are not welcome in your mind, body, or soul.
Lord in this moment, I pray that you would prepare my heart. That you would prepare my mind. And most importantly that you would position me to move forward with a renewed disposition and outlook on the things needing forgiveness in my life.
1. I am a bearer of light.
2. Negative energy is not welcome here
3. I take ownership over my actions and emotions
5. I forgive myself for past shortcomings, missed opportunities, and times when I should have forgiven but I didn’t.
4. As I forgive myself it becomes easier for me to forgive others
5. I am released from the pain of the past
6. I have a new hope for tomorrow
7. I will uplift those who have hurt me in prayer and reset my intentions towards them by sending them positive energy
8. I will not punish people in my present for past offenses
9. I am the curator of my story and not a prisoner to the past
10. I am able to move on
11. I am choosing to accept my past and learn from it
12. I have inner peace
13. I forgive anyone who I perceive to have done me wrong.
14. I bless and release anything, anyone, and any situation that’s holding me back from living in perfect flow.
15. I take responsibility for any negative patterns or behaviors that contribute to conflict in my life
16. I am healed from the hurt of my past
17. I declare a fresh star over my life
18. I fiercely protect the energy around me
19. I don’t need someone else’s acceptance, apology, or response to forgive them
20. My Heavenly Father is reworking my heart soul and mind so that I am able to live my best life
21. I allow myself to be forgiven
22. Today I commit to giving forgiveness the time it needs to blossom within me
Some weeks are inspired by things I’m going through. Some weeks are inspired by things my friends are going through. And some weeks, like this one, are inspired by ongoing challenges that need to be addressed head on.
The spirit of unforgiveness is poison. It weighs you down. It holds you back. Freedom comes in the moment you look up and say, “It stops here. I bless and release any negative energy in my life. It’s a new season. I’m moving forward.”
I’ll be the first to admit that this is easier said than done at times, but it all starts with setting our intentions and understanding that we don’t have to do it on our own. Let God restore you and heal you in ways that only He can.
I hope this was useful to someone today! If so, please don’t hesitate to send it to a friend, family member, or loved one in need of a little encouragement.
Hope today’s a great one!