29 Affirmations For A Financial Windfall
29 Affirmations For A Financial Windfall:
This past weekend, two of my favorite people in time, Ryan and Keisha Hazen, took an unexpected hit when someone broke into their coffee bar, @cafezhouston. I was there with them from the very beginning a few years ago as they put blood sweat and tears into making their vision for Cafeza/ neighborhood a reality.
Not a day goes by where I’m not tapping into the inspiration and lessons I learned during that season. So whether you have a meeting coming up or need to get some work done or are simply looking for a place to grab a bite, head on over to Cafeza to show them some love and help them get back on their feet! ❤️
I could go on a full blown tirade about crime and curse the burglar, but instead, I’m going to shift the focus to something we can all connect on.
Everyone has something that keeps them up at night. Something we’re believing for. Something we find ourselves daydreaming about, and more and more often I find that the hurdle is primarily a limitation financially. Let’s get aligned with the our hopes, dreams, and goals so we can attract the opportunities God has for us.
Father God, in the name of Jesus, we come to you humbling ourselves before you. Opening up our hearts and petitioning for you to see our needs and honor our requests. We know that money and material things are not the center of peace or joy or happiness. Allow us to receive all you have for us with a spirit of grace and a heart of gratitude. Please help us to be good stewards of the blessings you have in store for us and to use them to be a blessing to others as we build the lives we’ve always dreamed of.
Close your eyes. Breathe in the good. Breathe out the bad. Picture the breakthrough you’re believing for come to pass. (Repeat x 3)
1. I am blessed and highly favored
2. I trust God’s timing for my life
3. I know and believe that I am worthy of the dreams I have for my life
4. I am a lender and not a borrower
5. I speak life into my finances
6. My natural circumstances do not define me or where I’m headed
7. I am not stuck in a rut
8. I am free of past money problems
9. I welcome and attract abundance of all good things
10. I am strategic and intentional about creating opportunities to build wealth
11. My bills are paid. My debts are retired. I am sufficient in all things. My God is more than enough.
12. Abundance starts with an appreciation of the things I already have
13. I do not and will not envy the blessings of others
14. I trust my journey to financial abundance because I am already walking in the spirit of abundance.
15. I am attracting above and beyond what I need monetarily to build the life of my dreams
16. I operate out of faith, not fear, so I am believing for an overflow monetarily and financial stability for (list all the areas you’re believing for) _____ _____ _____
17. I am aligned with my purpose and calling
18. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly
19. I welcome new sources of income
20. I am connecting with the right people
21. I am using my time wisely.
22. I have the foresight to know how to prioritize my schedule and which opportunities are best for me
23. My financial breakthrough is on its way
24. I will not forget where I came from
25. I will operate from a place of compassion
26. I celebrate in advance because I trust that God sees my heart, sees my needs, and will create a way out of no way
27. I am calm28. I am centered
29. I can already see the manifestation of each and every thing I’m believing for
Want to get my weekly affirmations delivered to straight to your inbox? Be sure to subscribe! Xoxo -Chels 💋