17 Affirmations To Give Thanks And Kick Off The Day With A Heart Full Of Gratitude
Affirmations to Give Thanks And Kick Off The Day With A Heart Full Of Gratitude:
Breathe in the good. Breathe out the bad.
Close your eyes. Relax your shoulders. Smile. Today’s a new day 💕 A fresh start. Another opportunity to be who you want to be; to build a life you love.
1. I have a heart full of gratitude for the simple things, the big moments, and everything in between.
2. I am thankful to see another day
3. I appreciate the opportunity to be my best self, to chase my dreams, and achieve my goals.
4. I am thankful for all little blessings in my life. I choose to see them, appreciate them, and keep them at the forefront of my mind.
5. I do not compare.
6. I stay in my own lane.
7. I celebrate the success of others and wholeheartedly support the good things happening in the lives of my loved ones.
8. I operate from a place of peace, quiet calm, confidence, and thankfulness.
9. I see God moving in my life, opening doors, making a way out of no way, and my cup is overflowing with an abundance of every good thing.
10. I am thankful for the people He has placed in my life.
11. I am thankful for the opportunity to be my authentic self, love on others, and inspire.
12. I am blessed to be a blessing, and I do not take that lightly.
13. This is my season
14. This is my time.
15. I attract what I need to go to the next level in healthy ways.
16. I am thankful for each and every God given opportunity coming my way.
17. I am content with working hard, trusting the process, and believing that the best is yet to come.
This past week has been full of all these different pinch me moments, and despite the fact that 2019 came out the gate swinging (🙂) the good outweighs the bad by a long shot, and I’m just so crazy thankful to be here in this moment with a heart full of anticipation, eagerness, and gratitude. If there’s one thing I’m finally adjusting to, it’s the fact that we never know what tomorrow might bring, so marinate in the good things, the little things, the breakthroughs, the answered prayers, and the people that make your heart overflow with love and warmth and happiness.
God’s timing is perfect. Embrace the journey. Xoxo -Chels
Want to get my weekly affirmations delivered to your inbox? Be sure to subscribe! 😋