31 Affirmations To Speak Peace And Serenity Into Your Home
31 Affirmations To Speak Peace And Serenity Into Your Home:
1. My home is my refuge
2. My home is my safe place
3. My home is filled with love and laughter
4. My home overflows with warmth, and light, and good vibes
5. All who come and go will experience a feeling of peace and calm
6. My home is protected by my Heavenly Father from any bad vibes or negative energy
7. The enemy, negativity, and any form of discord have no place here
8. Wonderful memories are made in this home
9. Opportunities abound in this home
10. Dreams come true in this home
11. Prayers are answered in this home
12. I seek joy and happiness and harmony on a daily basis
Second half courtesy of Louise Hay 💕
I know that harmony and order are present everywhere in the Universe. And I now accept this as true for me in my home. I release all negative thoughts that create chaos or disorder in any way. I release the past. I forgive those who need forgiving. I release all need to punish myself. I am willing to grow up. I forgive myself and start fresh and new in this moment. I declare these affirmations as true for me, and I accept them as so:
13. I release all need to worry.
14. I release all the junk from the past.
15. I live in the present moment.
16. I appreciate myself.
17. I appreciate my life.
18. I appreciate my home.
20. I bless my home with love.
21. I live in peace and harmony.
22. I am peaceful, joyous, and harmonious.
23. I am orderly and neat.
24. It is easy for me to be orderly.
25. My home comes together easily and effortlessly.
26. My home becomes more beautiful every day.
27. I enjoy my beautiful surroundings.
28. It is a pleasure to come home.
29. I have friendly, loving, supportive neighbors.
30. I am always safe and secure.
31. All is well in my home and in my world.
I usually come up with the full list from scratch, but Louise’s post resonated with me so strongly that I used it myself, and knew I had to share it with you guys as well. For as long as I can remember, my mom has stressed the importance of speaking blessings into and over your home. It’s never too late to start and it’s something you never stop doing 💞🏠💫🌱🙏🏿 Xoxo -Chels 💋