21 Affirmations For Direction
21 Affirmations For Direction:
Close your eyes. Clear your mind of all distractions. Breathe in the good. Breathe out the bad. (Repeat x3)
1. Today I surrender my will, my expectations, my disbelief, and any doubt to you Heavenly Father.
2. I trust that you are ordering my steps and guiding my path.
3. I release any feelings of anxiety because I know that I can trust you to bless me with an outcome bigger and better than even my wildest dreams.
4. From this day forward, I am confident in my decision making because I seek you first in all things.
5. I trust the timing of my life.
6. I trust the vision I have for my life. It is more and more clear to me day by day.
7. I have clarity on my purpose and calling.
8. I know that I bring something unique to this world.
9. I am here for a reason and a purpose.
10. I trust you Heavenly Father to bless me wherever you call me to be.
11. I know that where I am headed is better than I could have ever dreamed or imagined.
12. I refuse to settle for a life that is less than God’s best for me.
13. I am patient and willing to wait in faith for this next season of my life.
14. I am willing to challenge myself and stretch and grow and leave my comfort zone if that’s what it takes to fulfill my destiny.
15. Any doubt, fear, or anxiety must go.
16. Lord, I trust you to make my next steps so abundantly clear.
17. Moving forward I have complete confidence that I am headed in the right direction.
18. I am blessed and highly favored.
19. I carry the light of your love wherever I go.
20. I trust the process.
21. The best is yet to come.
From the beginning, this year has been filled with so many unknowns and calls to blind faith. Whether you’re trying to figure out your next steps or in the thick of taking a leap of faith, take comfort in knowing that you’re not in this alone. The best part about blind faith is that it leaves you with no choice but to trust the one leading the way. God knows the desires of our hearts. Trust Him to guide you to very place you need to be. Xoxo -Chels ❤️