20 Affirmations To Kick Doubt And Disbelief To The Curb
20 Affirmations To Kick Doubt And Disbelief To The Curb:
Close your eyes. Breathe in the good, breathe out the bad. (Repeat x 3)
1. Anything that didn’t get done yesterday or needs to get done today can wait for now. I am committed to being intentional about taking the to time to speak life into each and every thing I am believing for.
2. Doubt, you are not welcome here.
3. Insecurity, you are not welcome here.
4. Lack of of faith, you have no place in my heart or mind.
5. Anxiousness, you are not welcome here.
Close your eyes. Dismiss any distracting thoughts. Breathe in the good, breathe out the bad. (Repeat x 3)
6. A breakthrough is on the way.
7. My bills are paid. My debts are retired.
8. I am walking in the spirit of abundance of all good things: My health, wealth, family, relationships, opportunities, work, faith.
9. I trust that all things are working together in my favor —even if I can’t see it now
10. I am worthy of the vision I have for my life
11. I have clarity on my purpose and calling
12. I will relentlessly pursue my dreams
13. I will not de thwarted by pitfalls and hurdles along the way
14. I will not give up
15. I will continue to chase the vision
16. I will seek wise counsel
17. I will surround myself with people who love me, support me, believe in me, and pray for me
18. Doubt you will not be a part of this day.
19. I believe in the beauty of my dreams
20. From this moment forward, I will actively dismiss any forms of negativity, doubt, or insecurity because I am committed to seeing the highest possible version of myself in my heart and mind.
Hope this connects with someone today! Keep speaking those things!
The best is yet to come!
Xoxo -Chels ❤️