23 Affirmations For Rejection
23 Affirmations For Rejection:
Every year, I look up a month or so in, and identify the theme for that year. Sometimes it’s something I’m claiming for that year and other times, life shows me. By day 2 of this year, I knew 2018 would be a dramatic year. High highs, unforeseen lows, a year of extremes.
What I didn’t see coming was the recurring theme of rejection for both myself and in the lives of my loved ones. Not getting the job, not doing well at your job, difficulty making friends, breakups, feeling less than, unworthy, unqualified.
All these different things directly impact our confidence and self-worth.
So often when we experience rejection we ask ourselves, why me? Was it something I did? Didn’t do? Maybe I’m just not good enough?
Regardless of what your specifics are, know this, our mind can be the devil’s playground if we allow it.
Rejection is a direct blow to our self-esteem, so we need to be intentional about replacing negative thoughts with positive ones to build ourselves back up.
Breathe in the good. See yourself happy, whole, and thriving. Really tap into the beauty of the vision you have for your life.
Breathe out the bad. Picture any past hurt, pain, insecurities leaving as you exhale and release any stress and tension in your body.
1. I am at peace.
2. I loved.
3. I am worthy of dreaming big.
4. I am worthy of God’s best for my life.
5. I am kind to myself.
6. I speak to myself in a loving way.
7. I am self-ware.
8. I am open and receptive to constructive criticism.
9. I do not carry the spirit of offense.
10. I surround myself with people I love and trust. People who speak life into me, encourage me, and challenge me to be the best version of myself.
11. I build relationships with people who have a mutual desire to build.
12. I attract an abundance of every good thing God has for me: relationships, opportunities, financial stability, career success, love, and great health.
13. I do not allow past hurt or disappointments prevent me from trying again.
14. I have qualities that are custom made and tailored just for me.
15. I bring something special to the table.
16. I add value to any room I’m in.
17. I am committed to working on my personal growth and development spiritually, mentally, emotionally, professionally, financially, and socially.
18. I do not chase any person or any opportunity. My opportunities and connections are authentic, and I attract them in an organic way.
I9. I have everything I need within me to build a life I love.
20. I seek guidance from my Heavenly Father on what that should look like.
21. I am beautiful. I am strong. I am smart. I am unique. I have something special within me that has been destined for specific opportunities and connections meant just for me.
22. What’s meant to be is already mine.
23. I trust the process and embrace my journey. Regardless of what I see right now in this present moment, I know that the best is yet to come. I celebrate each and every breakthrough right now. I look forward to looking back on this time with a heart full of gratitude and an eagerness for the things to come.
If you’ve been struggling with feelings of rejection or know someone who is, leave a heart below so I can pray for them. I’ve had this convo with people as young as 4 to adults. Let’s begin to pray and speak a new season into our lives and the lives of our loved ones. Xoxo -Chels 💋