21 Affirmations To Remind Yourself That You’re The Sh!t
21 Affirmations To Remind Yourself That You’re The Sh!t:
There are so many ways to lose sight of our gifts, our talents, and what we bring to the table. It might be a family member, our relationship, failed relationships, our jobs, missed opportunities, failures, a past that we’re ashamed of or struggling with, or something someone said or did that we just can’t shake.
Regardless of the source, we attract what we think and genuinely believe we are deserving of. The single most important place to start is understanding how God sees you and then set that as the standard of how we see ourselves.
Relax your shoulders. Release any tension you feel you might be carrying in your body. Sigh it all away.
Envision yourself carefree at ease and at peace. Whatever didn’t get done yesterday or needs to get done today can wait for now.
Our words create our world. Let’s begin.
Breathe in the good. Breathe out the bad. (Repeat x3)
1. I am blessed and highly favored.
2. I have only scratched the surfaces of God’s promises for me.
3. I am in tune with my gifts and talents.
4. I know that I am here for a reason.
5. I know the type of opportunities I am deserving of.
6. I am confident in my ability to build the life I’ve dreamed of.
7. I welcome love, happiness, and prosperity into my life.
8. Everything I need to succeed is already within me.
9. I celebrate in advance because I know I am deserving of the love and life I desire.
10. I surround myself with positive energy, positive people, and good vibes.
11. I will not let self-doubt creep in and convince me that I am anything less than who God has called me to be.
12. I am unique.
13. I am one of a kind.
14. I know my value.
15. I know my worth.
16. Fear will not cause me to settle in any area of my life.
17. I am the future ________ someone is praying for.
18. I trust and believe that the best is yet to come.
19. I am who I am because it is who God says I am.
20. I am a prize to be cherished, desired, and celebrated.
21. I know my worth.
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter to get my affirmations delivered straight to your inbox ☺️
Happy Tuesday guys! Xoxo -Chels 💋