21 Affirmations To Reclaim Your Peace
21 Affirmations To Reclaim Your Peace:
Hey guys, I typically do my affirmations in the morning to get my day kicked off on the right start... But y’all, the other night was one of those nights where I couldn’t sleep.
I have a million and one things on my mind and they’re all kind of boggling me down. So after a pretty crappy night, I woke up Monday morning looking up at the ceiling and said, enough. In that moment I knew the topic for this week’s affirmations and proceeded to spend the whole day affirming the good and rebuking the bad over and over in my mind.
The thing about reclaiming anything (s/o to Janae’s boss Ms. Maxine) is that it empowers us to feel that we have a stake in the present circumstances, and more importantly, the ability to change them.
The other day a friend shared a post that I thought was so powerful (s/o Unique). In short, it was a reminder that: God’s not in a rush, and I felt immediate relief.
Something so simple put everything into perspective. I had gotten so wrapped up in checklists and deadlines and goals that I lost sight of the beauty of having relationship with God —He doesn’t get stressed. He isn’t freaking out, and He isn’t in a panic about our plans or our timelines.
If we genuinely trust that God has our back, is ordering our steps, and that all things are working together for our good we’re more than half way to being at peace.
Today’s affirmations are for anyone who can’t sleep, is tired of fighting off tension headaches, and maybe needs a reminder that all things are working together for our good. Embrace the journey. Trust the process.
Breathe in the good. Breathe out the bad. (Repeat x 3)
1. My steps are ordered.
2. I am living life fulfilled, happy, and free of any burden that might try to weigh me down.
3. I am in tune with my purpose and calling.
4. I trust the process.
5. I take time to reflect on all my blessings daily.
6. I am thankful for:
7. I rebuke any feelings of anxiousness, doubt, worry, insecurity, and fear.
8. I operate from a place of gratitude.
9. Everything I’m believing and praying for is making its way to me.
10. I am attracting an abundance of every good thing.
11. My dreams are unfolding before me.
12. I let go and let God.
13. I trust that His way will lead me exactly where I need to be.
14. I am in the right place at the right time.
15. I am gentle with my thoughts and the words I speak to myself.
16. Am thoughtful about how I manage stress and engage with those around me.
17. I am loving, patient, and kind in my interactions.
18. I believe in the beauty of my dreams.
19. Today is a new day, a fresh start, and I have a bold unshakeable faith in the things unseen.
20. I have a peace that surpasses all understanding.
21. My breakthrough is on its way, and it is going to blow me away.
Thank you Lord for what you’re doing, what you’ve done and what you’re going to do. Amen.
Want to get my weekly affirmations delivered straight to your inbox? Be sure to subscribe! Want to buy a copy of my book of affirmations, Speak Those Things? Link here 😋 Happy Tuesday guys! Xoxo -Chels 💋