25 Affirmations To Speak Peace And Serenity Into Your Home And Life
25 Affirmations To Speak Peace And Serenity Into Your Home And Life:
Relax your body. Take a deep breath in. Breathe out. Deep breath in. Breathe out. (Repeat x 3)
1. Everything in and around me is in perfect harmony.
2. I am at peace.
3. I am centered.
4. I am thankful to see another day.
5. My mind is clear.
6. I preserve the peace I feel surrounding me by seeking out the good in each and every situation today.
7. I am able to return to place a peace and calm regardless of what the day tries to throw my way.
8. I use kind words.
9. I am patient.
10. I act unselfishly, and I am considerate of the needs of others.
11. My default is one of grace, compassion, and thoughtfulness
12. I am building a life and home of love, peace, and joy.
13. My home is my refuge.
14. My home is my safe place.
15. My home is filled with love and laughter.
16. My home overflows with warmth, and light, and good vibes.
17. Anxiety has no place here.
18. All who come and go experience a feeling of peace and calm.
19. My home is protected by my Heavenly Father from any bad vibes or negative energy.
20. The enemy, negativity, and any form of discord have no place here.
21. Wonderful memories are made in this home.
22. Opportunities abound in this home.
23. Dreams come true in this home.
24. Prayers are answered in this home.
25. I seek joy and happiness and harmony on a daily basis.
Our homes should be our refuge and our safe place -even if, and when, things get out of sorts from time to time. The goal for me is to always do an assessment of the factors that could have contributed to feeling that way, set boundaries if necessary, and commit making it back to a place where things are running harmoniously.
Whether there’s friction with a family member(s), your partner, or you’re just having a tough time disconnecting from the stress of life and bringing it home, an essential part of self-care is committing to having peaceful places to recharge.
I hope this encourages someone today. Sometimes, we get in a groove, whether good or bad, and we’re not intentional about how we got there or how to get out. The best part is that even if things are going perfectly there’s no harm in building in some extra reinforcements of positive energy and all the good vibes 😋
Want to get my affirmations delivered straight to your inbox? Link in bio to subscribe and buy my book (gets me every time 😝😂): Speak Those Things || 52 Affirmations To Build A Life You Love. Xoxo -Chels 💋