21 Affirmations To Fight Anxiety
21 Affirmations To Fight Anxiety:
Breathe in the good. Breathe out the bad. (Repeat x 3)
Imagine yourself in the place that makes you feel safe and happy. See yourself light-hearted and carefree.
Take a deep breath in. Breathe out.
1. In this moment, I embrace the present. I acknowledge that I feel overwhelmed. I rebuke any feelings of anxiety. I rebuke any feelings of self-doubt, insecurity. This is temporary.
2. I am not hindered by my past
3. I am not anxious about the future
4. I am on a path beautifully designed just for me
5. Anxiety has no control over me
6. Anxiety has no place in my body, heart, or mind.
7. Anxiety will not manifest physically. It does not affect my health. It does not affect my sleep.
8. Any side effects of anxiousness stop right now in this moment.
9. I am confident in my ability to find my center and diffuse any feelings of anxiousness that try to derail my day.
10. I speak positivity into my life not out of fear, but from a place of confidence that all things are working together for my good.
11. My anxiety does not control me
12. I rebuke any feelings of unrest or uncertainty
13. I do my best.
14. I embrace my gifts.
15. I am here for a reason.
16. I am walking in the fullness of all that God has for me.
17. I have a blessed life
18. I am filled with peace and calm
19. I find joy in the most beautiful and unexpected ways
20. I am free from anxiety
21. I trust the process. I embrace my journey. I rest easy in the confidence of knowing that everything I’m believing for is already making its way to me.
My body’s been all out of whack lately, and in my research, one of the most common causes I’ve come across is stress and anxiety. It’s the craziest thing to think that you’ve got everything under control only to find out that there’s a possibility that the stress you’re doing your best to manage is really just getting brushed under the rug and manifesting elsewhere i.e. physically. I typically don’t consider myself an anxious person, but if my body is trying to tell me otherwise, I’m all ears. It’s time for a reset! ✨🧘🏾♀️😌
Subscribe to The Coffey Break to get my weekly affirmations delivered straight to your inbox! Happy Tuesday guys!