25 Affirmations To Do It Scared And Take A Leap Of Faith
25 Affirmations To Do It Scared And
Take A Leap Of Faith:
Envision the life you’ve always wanted. The biggest grandest vision of what life could be. If everything worked out. If it all came together. What would that life look like? Where would you go? What would you do? What would have to transpire? Now see each and every hurdle, roadblock, and barricade melt away.
It’s not a matter of whether or not obstacles will be there, they will be. It’s all about believing you have all the tools and resources you need to make it happen anyway.
Two years. Two years to the day since I got on the plane to NYC.
It has been the hardest, most rewarding journey, and it is one of the top five best decisions I’ve made in my adult life.
Doing it scared has more to do with the action itself than anything else. It’s a chance to simply to prove to yourself that you are willing to take a chance on you, the vision you have for your life, and a blind faith that God will orchestrate the rest.
What’s the thing challenging you to take a leap of faith?
1. I am stronger than I think I am
2. I am more resourceful than I think I am
3. I am more resilient than I think I am
4. I am intentional
5. I am smart
6. I have a clear cut vision for my life
7. I am flexible
8. I roll with the punches
9. I bounce back
10. I know my purpose
11. I am in tune with my calling
12. I embrace the journey
13. I seek joy
14. I am motivated by the challenges that come my way
15. I am confident in my ability to build a life I love
16. I am living proof that dreams come true
17. My story is and will continue to be an inspiration to others
18. I do not let life get me down
19. I keep my eye on the prize
20. I am focused
21. There’s no place in my heart or mind for doubt or negativity
22. I speak life into my dreams
23. I speak life into my vision
24. I trust the process and the timing of my life
25. My story will be bigger, better, and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined
Want to get affirmations delivered straight to your inbox? Be sure to subscribe to TheCoffeyBreak.com.