Coffey Break Chat: Why Hire An Image Consultant?
I'm noticing a pattern, so I take it as a sign to write and vlog about it. More and more often, I'm having conversations with friends, potential clients, and everyone in between about my personal style, and more often than not, if hiring an image consultant is a good investment.
The quick answer is simple. Curating your personal style doesn't have to be a burden, and more importantly, we all have a few areas where we could use a helping hand from time to time.
Whether you're looking to do a wardrobe overhaul, receive inspiration, or a few tweaks to your closet here and there; I've got you covered.
Still need a little more convincing? I sat down to walk you guys through 5 totally legit reasons to consider hiring (me) an image consultant:
5 Reasons To Hire An Image Consultant:
- Our physical appearance is our most immediate, nonverbal, form of communication
- Your vibe attracts your tribe --Feeling self-conscious about what you have on on creates self-doubt and that chit is contagious. The last thing you want to do is channel a vibe inconsistent with the connection or impression you want to make.
- One less distraction! There are a million and one different things going through our minds in an interview, first date, networking event, meeting mom, and so on. Why wonder about if you're wearing the appropriate attire if you don't have to? Stop leaving it up to chance, and get your wardrobe in order, so you can be present in whatever situation you're in.
- We don't have to be good at everything. Be okay with that.
- Tighten the margin for error: I hate to say this, but we live in a visual society. Increase your threshold of opportunity, by attracting the people you want to connect with. Sloppy, unkept appearances are a distraction. Don't let your physical appearance distract anyone from the good within. There are a ton of things that are out of our control, but we can put our best foot forward to reflect the greatest version of ourselves.
Gotcha thinkin'? Let's schedule a Coffey Break to uncover the best place to get started with your personal image over at www.TheCoffeyShop.co/. Your first consultation is on me ;-) Peace, Love & Sunshine, Chelsea