18 Affirmations To Break Free Of Past Hurt
18 Affirmations To Break Free Of Past Hurt:
Relax the body. Take a breath. Release any tension. Dismiss any negative thoughts. Dismiss any feelings of anxiety.
Now, close your eyes. Picture yourself in the place where you feel the most at peace and at ease.
Breathe in the good. Breathe out the bad. (Repeat x 3)
1. I am surrounded by an overflowing sense of warmth, peace, and calm.
2. I am not limited by my past
3. I am excited for the love God has for me.
4. I focus on the good and not the bad.
5. I protect the energy around me.
6. I am disciplined with the thoughts I allow myself to think.
7. I am not held back by the spirit of offense
8. I am compassionate, open-minded, and understanding.
9. I am set free because I am able to forgive and move on
10. I do not replay past pain and disappointments in my mind
11. I am focused on the present and building a life I love
12. I am worthy of God’s best for my life
13. I have a blind bold faith, and I trust the things unseen.
14. My mind, body, heart, and spirit are renewed and refreshed.
15. Any dead weight and baggage has fallen by the wayside.
16. I count each and every blessing and celebrate the wins big and small.
17. I operate from a place of gratitude.
18. I am moving forward through this day with a spirit of peace and serenity.
Now that I’m in my 30s, I’ve come to accept the fact that despite my efforts I haven’t grown out of getting my feelings hurt, or worse, the act of carrying around pain/disappointment from past offenses. -
The simple truth is that I’ve come to realize that it’s not going to be a matter of whether or not my feelings get hurt, but how I respond when it happens, and maybe more importantly, how I move forward.
I always say this, but our minds and our hearts work together in such a special way. So when my heart is hurting or there’s something I just can’t shake, I pivot, and that’s where affirmations, meditation, and prayer come in.
Sometimes a breakthrough requires a complete overhaul of all the things holding us back to get to a reset mentally, spiritually, and physically (I can get super clumsy when I’m distracted or upset bc I’m just so wrapped up in my thoughts 🙈😂).
Is there something that’s holding you back today? Someone you need to forgive? Something you need to let go of? Leave a ❤️ and let’s pray for each other? We’ve got this!
Want to get my affirmations delivered straight to your inbox? Link in bio to subscribe ☺️ Happy Tuesday guys! Xoxo -Chels💋